Rama's wounds were an interesting thing, I'm not sure I remember him getting wounded last week. Still believe I will write about the relationship between Rama and Sita.
Hello everyone, My name is Jake Compton and I am a Senior Communication Major. I have been in college since FA 2012 and have changed my major a few times starting with Chemical Engineering, moving to Finance, and finally settling on Communication. Initially I went to The University of Tulsa and played football my freshman year, but the struggles of football plus Chem E. was a lot to handle and I ended up transferring out and going to community college for a while. Finally making my way to OU as a Finance major however after doing very bad in Calc 2 I finally switched to Communication. Lucky for me, I want to be a sales rep. for a chemical company such as Chevron Phillips, Exxon, Shell, etc. and there are many majors that I can use to achieve that. After quitting football I was looking for something to do competitively and my brother introduced me to Magic: The Gathering and I have been playing that semi-competitively since 2013 and plan on being more competitive after gradu...
Hey Guys!! Welcome to my comment wall! Let me know how you like my story and what critiques you have! Thanks https://sites.google.com/view/ king-arthur-in-india
Prosperity reigned throughout the kingdom under the rule of Yudhishthira. His brother Dhritarashtra however was unable to over come the death of his first-born. He went out to the woods in order to mourn and live out his days in peace. Those who went with him were Queen Gandhari and Kunti, you may remember Queen Kunti from the story of the Pandavas' escaping an execution by burning their mansion with the beggars inside, Vidura along with many elderly people. When they reached the woods they rejoined many of their family that was thought long dead like the Pandavas themselves. After a few years, Yudhishthira and his wife and family left to join the others so that finally the whole family could be together. However, Vidura was no where to be found. Vidura had left sometime prior to Yudhishthira's arrival. He had gone to the Holy River in order to seek penance and await for Yama, God of the Dead, to welcome him into the after life. Missing their kin and wanting to be there...
Comments
Post a Comment